SEE AN INCREASE IN
SEE A REDUCTION IN
CNS offers customized service-level maintenance programs, providing full on-site maintenance agreements. As an authorized service provider for industry-leading manufacturers, CNS provides multi-vendor support for servers, desktops, printers and networks.
Should a problem arise within your systems, our 24 x 365 maintenance solutions will provide the following: Certified engineers with required parts, local spare parts inventory ensuring cost savings, rapid fix and restoration of normal operations with minimal downtime and involvement by your IT staff.
Why is proactive computer and network maintenance necessary?
Your computer network is a complex collection of machines and software, communicating simultaneously, performing trillions of calculations, using hundreds of parts and wires, and under constant assault by viruses and spyware. Your computers require regular service maintenance to keep the big problems away to maintain optimal performance.
Historically, regular and systematic network support has not been the norm among small companies. Small businesses believed that all they needed was for someone to help them fix what isn't working right. They assumed the "break-fix" support model is how support for computers and networks was supposed to be.
So, what does CNS Maintenance provide my company?
CNS Maintenance provides ongoing and immediate technical support for your computer network, systematically managed by our certified IT professionals and support staff. CNS' support professionals not only take care of your company's technology on a regular basis, but also implement and maintain the strategic technology plan for your company based on your business goals and budget. The end result of a computer maintenance plan is an office that is happy and productive with a budget line item that is predictable.
Plans are customized to your company's budget, computer usage levels, number of computers, servers, how you adopt technology, and how involved you want to be with your network and budget. Please see below for the core features of our maintenance plans. intelligent choice
Ten reasons every business needs proactive maintenance:
- Ensure Critical Security updates are applied monthly.
- Regular review and management of Firewall, virus, and spyware protection tools.
- Identify trends in network issues resulting from daily use of servers and workstations by office staff preventing or eliminating down-time.
- Data recovery readiness through backup management and data testing.
- Reduce or eliminate problems through server and workstation standardization.
- Prevent storage issues and server crashes through management of hard drive resources.
- Identify issues via event log analysis before they create problems.
- Maintain network speed and efficiency via regular server optimization.
- Regular maintenance for your network provides peace of mind.
- Predictable monthly budget and support minimizes financial and technical surprises.
- Solutions & Services
- Managed Services
- IT Recycling
- Service Desk
- Professional Services
- Software & Hardware Products
- IT Portfolio Management
- IT Computer Warehousing
- Regulatory Compliance
- About CNS
- Contact Us
Need More Information?
CNS 24x365 monitoring and management mitigates risk to your critical assets — while CNS security solutions provide protection against external & internal threats.