More service and support options
CNS is proud to offer an expansion of our current Service Desk Solutions (Help Desk). With over 20 years experience, CNS has a track record of meeting the current needs of clients, while anticipating and adapting to new ones.
CNS designs, builds and manages practical, business-driven Customer Service and Support operations. We tailor a combination of people, process and technology to cut costs and improve service.
CNS has consistently satisfied the needs of the most demanding clients with a high-value managed service offering that either operates standalone or as an integrated piece of a more complex service model.
CNS Staffing Services can fulfill all of your service desk and support center staffing requirements. Whether you need additional staff to meet peak needs for special projects, or to fill specialized expertise gaps, or you want to outsource your entire help desk, CNS is your staffing solution.
CNS also provides a unique Service Desk and Support outsourcing approach: the “in-sourced” managed service solution. Located on a client’s site, the Service Desk is staffed and managed by CNS, while you retain executive control.
Through CNS’ intensive recruiting screening, testing and professional training, we have achieved considerable success in employing and maintaining highly-skilled support center staff.
Attention to the quality of our employees – and to your specific needs and goals – are what set our staffing solutions apart from the competition.
Intelligent Managed Services
ITSM (Information Technology Service Management) Best Practices emphasizes the importance of matching IT capabilities to business requirements in a process-oriented manner. This approach can work for any organization, regardless of size, budget or structure. CNS’ ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) professional services provide structured guidance in the processes and procedures required for satisfying IT infrastructure and staffing needs in a cost-effective and disciplined manner.
AT CNS, we apply a combination of expertise, information, tools and proven processes to everything we do. With CNS’ recommended professional services; your IT team will be able to:
- Improve service levels
- Align their goals with those of the business units they support
- Spend IT dollars for the right business reason
- Make “excellence in service” part of their culture
- Improve the quality and reliability of IT services
- Optimize IT resource utilization
“Insourcing” offers clear benefits in non-standard support environments. It is especially well-suited to support organizations that require a combination of the following:
- Specialized technical, product, or business knowledge
- Improved or enhanced service levels
- The ability to provide highly complex support
- Best-practice-based operations (e.g., ITIL®, HDI)
- Operational accountability and continuous improvement
- Seamless integration of support into the culture and business
- Exacting service delivery
CNS, in effect, becomes a natural extension of your enterprise as we:
- Become accountable to a negotiated service level agreement and your overall satisfaction
- Integrate into your organization’s culture
- Align our delivery with your operations and business needs
- Focus on driving productivity, ongoing improvements and cost savings
- Act as a true partner — continually adapting our services to your evolving business needs
- Solutions & Services
- Managed Services
- IT Recycling
- Service Desk
- Professional Services
- Software & Hardware Products
- IT Portfolio Management
- IT Computer Warehousing
- Regulatory Compliance
- About CNS
- Contact Us