Today, businesses can rest assured that their critical information is safe because lost, damaged, or archived data can now be recovered quickly and easily from their CNS offsite storage vault—24x7x365.
CNS Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity (DR/BC) gives small, medium, and large businesses the power to protect and archive their data in our secure, state-of-the-art facility at an affordable and predetermined price based on individual needs.
CNS DR/BC is built on FalconStor’s proven, award-winning storage networking technology and managed by data protection experts with decades of experience. FalconStor is recognized as the innovative leader in the data protection industry.
CNS DR/BC Advantages
Why use CNS DR/BC for offsite data protection and archiving?
Business benefits you can realize today
- Immediate disaster recovery and business continuity (DR/BC) deployment
- Rapid 24x7x365 data recovery with maximum capabilities
- Flexible pricing, cost-effective
- No need to build and staff a dedicated disaster recovery center
- No need to buy software and hardware for a disaster recovery center
- Rapid compliance deployment with minimal implementation costs
- Seamless scalability of offsite data storage as your business grows
- End-to-end security
- Based on proven technology
Complete, cost-effective plans including the facilities, hardware, peripherals, crisis management, and technical support to help you plan for and recover from service interruptions. Let us show you how to use virtualisation as a cheaper way of controlling IT Disaster Recovery costs.
CNS can help restore normal operations and keep your business running!
- Solutions & Services
- Managed Services
- IT Recycling
- Service Desk
- Professional Services
- Software & Hardware Products
- IT Portfolio Management
- IT Computer Warehousing
- Regulatory Compliance
- About CNS
- Contact Us