Service Desk Support Analyst for Financial Institution
Provides support to end users on a variety of issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support. Documents, tracks and monitors problems to ensure a timely resolution.
Stamford, CT. Very close to public transportation.
8 Hr shift M-F between 7am – 7pm.
- Experience working within a Financial Institution providing support for trading desks and multi-markets.
- Strong experience with active directory.
- Knowledge of market data apps (Bloomberg and Reuters).
- Basic IT troubleshooting skills.
- Experience working within a fast paced high pressure environment.
- Experience in a high call volume technical environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Punctuality [very important]
- Team Player
- Self Driven
- Customer Facing Skills
- Eagerness To Learn
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Computer Network Solutions, Inc. (CNS), a Managed Service Provider, is an independent systems integration and service company. We build, maintain, and monitor multi-location systems and networks, to serve the remote managed service needs of the small-to-medium business (SMB) marketplace. We specialize in providing 24x7x365 performance and security monitoring, providing real time event correlation, alerts, on site, remote and forensic remediation, escalation and reporting.
Computer Network Solutions
11 Commercial Street, Plainview, NY 11803
For more information, visit http://www.computerns.com
To apply, send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Solutions & Services
- Managed Services
- IT Recycling
- Service Desk
- Professional Services
- Software & Hardware Products
- IT Portfolio Management
- IT Computer Warehousing
- Regulatory Compliance
- About CNS
- Contact Us