IT Portfolio Management
In today's ultra-competitive market, firms have to change how they think, plan and execute IT. CNS' IT Portfolio Management solution creates a blueprint and methodology that brings business discipline to IT and helps organizations like yours find value and unlock its potential to drive business growth and profits. The success of any business is directly influenced by the value delivered by its IT organization. Regardless of your firms' size or industry, taking a formal approach to the management of IT projects and portfolios should be top-of-mind for IT and C-level executives.
In challenging times like these, IT advisors add value as navigators and influencers of priorities and decisions. IT executives face tough decisions, and the impact of these decisions can either boost an organization or lead to its demise. Successful prioritization requires both ongoing adjustments based on shifting business demands as well as a way to evaluate whether projects have delivered the anticipated ROI.
The CNS IT Portfolio Management solution solidly delivers:
- Prioritization and alignment with corporate vision
- Balanced investments across business units
- Pragmatic cost and risk-control mechanisms
- Rational decision-making processes
- Flexibility to reassess and rebalance priorities in the face of a fluid environment
- Adherence to mandated compliance and regulatory requirements
We at CNS provide a logical, consistent, common-sense approach to managing and monitoring the portfolio of information technology investments for optimal benefit and balance. We identify and eliminate low value -add and redundant investments while maximizing the allocation of resources at acceptable levels of risk.
In this very turbulent market IT Portfolio Management should be expanded into the development of your corporate strategic plan. Organizing, managing and responding in near real time to changing conditions is a core competency required to compete in today's market. As your technology partner CNS' goal is to deliver measurable business value tangible and intangible while aligning and improving your business and IT strategy.
There is no one-size-fits-all IT Portfolio Management solution, therefore please contact one of our knowledgeable sales representatives for an assessment today.
As an authorized service provider for the industry leading manufacturers, CNS provides multi-vendor support of servers, desktops, printers and networks.
Our 24 x 365 maintenance solutions provide the following:
- Certified engineers with required parts
- Local spare parts inventory to ensure cost savings and rapid fix
- Restoration of normal operations with minimal time and involvement by your IT staff
- Responses within the agreed upon SLAs.
Should a problem arise, CNS will be there to get it resolved!
Complete, cost-effective plans including the facilities, hardware, peripherals, crisis management, and technical support to help you plan for and recover from service interruptions. Let us show you how to use virtualisation as a cheaper way of controlling IT Disaster Recovery costs.
CNS can help restore normal operations and keep your business running!
Effectively address your business and IT requirements for:
- compliance and optimization through discovery
- hardware and software inventory
- configuration management
- software usage
- software license management and reporting.
Have complete real-time knowledge of the IT assets deployed throughout your enterprise.
ENTERPRISE SOFTWARE UPGRADES
Managing your application software becomes services more complex and expensive as software vendors continually enhance and rearchitect their product. Valuable resources are consumed by the implementation of new releases, patches and fixes to maintain your enterprise software applications. The experienced staff at CNS provides technical expertise to ensure application availability, security and performance. In turn, you will:
- Decrease overhead costs
- Limit the requirement for internal capacity and expertise
- Avoid recruiting and retention issues
- Obtain application expertise and currency on latest releases
- Re-focus internal IT staff to projects that grow your business
We also provide support for most packaged, custom and enhanced applications, including custom interfaces, not just off-the-shelf applications.
Colocate your owned or leased equipment in our new, state-of-theart colocation facility.
CNS customers receive direct access to a robust IP backbone that provides high-speed Internet connectivity and the dedicated infrastructure necessary to compete in today’s marketplace
Take advantage of the CNS Colocation Center’s leading-edge environment and the infrastructure services necessary to deploy your IT assets. You retain the flexibility to administer and access your own equipment and applications, without the complications and expense of running your own data center. CNS offers a wide range of value-added services designed to complement and enhance your colocation solution:
Under the old “one server, one application” model, internal resources are under utilized - IT admins end up spending too much time managing servers rather than innovating. Virtualization dramatically improves the efficiency and availability of resources and applications in your organization - an automated datacenter lets you respond to market dynamics faster and more efficiently than ever before.
Trust CNS to deliver resources, applications—even servers—when and where they’re needed. Virtualization can save 50-70% on overall IT costs by consolidating resource pools and delivering highly available machines.
The Security Operations Center (SOC) focuses on security and compliance. Security monitoring at CNS guards your critical systems 24 x 365, seeking out any indicator of malicious activity from intruders that can threaten or even paralyze the very core of your business.
CNS will alert you immediately should a potential security breach be detected that could compromise the integrity of your network and can assist with remediation. It’s a cost-effective, peace-of-mind solution to safeguard your network and your business’ essential data.NETWORK OPERATIONS CENTER
Our Network Operations Center (NOC) provides non-stop management and monitoring to help ensure ‘round-the-clock, reliable technology performance, as well as rapid escalation and quick remediation in the event a problem is detected.
CNS maintains a vigilant watch over your critical technology. The Network Operations Center at CNS monitors:
- Systems - Servers, Processes, Performance Metrics, Backups
- Networks - WAN/LAN Device and Performance
- Metrics, Device Management
- Applications - Email, Telephony, Web, Databases, Financial, Remote Access
- VoIP, Telephony - QOS, Network, Servers, Endpoints
- Storage - SANs, NAS Metrics
- Environmentals - UPS, Air (Temperature, Humidity), Motion, Liquid
- Web Response Time module - measures and illustrates transaction speeds, better depicting actual user experience and supporting easier diagnostics.
"Organizations that systematically manage the lifecycle of their IT assets will reduce cost per asset by as much as 30 % during the first year alone."
Planning – defining supporting processes, setting standards for configuration and retention, aligning purchase plans to business goals, collecting aggregate information on intended purchases, and negotiating volume discounts.
- Procurement – requisitioning, approving requisitions, ordering, receiving, and validating orders.
- Deployment – tagging assets, entering asset information in a repository, configuring and installing assets.
- Management – managing contracts for maintenance and support of your IT infrastructure, monitoring age and configuration.
- Support – adding and changing configurations, repairing devices, and relocating equipment and software.
- Disposition – removing assets from service, deleting storage contents, disassembling components for reuse, equipment surplus, terminating contracts, disposing of equipment, and removing asset from active inventory.
IP Telephony communication serves as a way to extend solid communication services to your customers and business partners — connecting them with your employees who can be located at corporate headquarters, branch offices, or any remote location. Any new communications solution should be integrated directly to your business process and operations, leveraging existing network infrastructure and services. We maintain all major VoIP and Telephony manufacturers, including:
Trust CNS to design a stable, high-performance network that gives users instantaccess to information with unparalleled reliability. From small LANs to global enterprises, our protocol-independent and scalable designs provide an effective business-focused network to suit your current as well as future needs. By partnering with industry leader Cisco, CNS maximizes network potential and critical applications with effective planning, design, implementation, operations and optimization services. The CNS services set includes, but is not limited to, IP telephony, unified communications, IP Contact Center, LAN/WAN, wireless, and network security.
can help you take your IT infrastructure to the next level, give you the flexibility to take on your greatest challenges without the expense, delay, or inconvenience of a lengthy recruiting process, and alleviate the day-to-day pressures of network, help desk and/or desktop management so your staff can focus on strategic projects that can build your business.
- Solutions & Services
- Managed Services
- IT Recycling
- Service Desk
- Professional Services
- Software & Hardware Products
- IT Portfolio Management
- IT Computer Warehousing
- Regulatory Compliance
- About CNS
- Contact Us